Agile development is NOT:
- A mess-style development;
- Agile does not mean that you can write programs without any design documentation;
- When your developers have no access to business and business do not take part in the communication with the development team;
- Separating development sub-teams;
- Absence of continuous integration;
- Absence of unit-testing at all or even just some unit-testing instead of full coverage;
Unfortunately, sometimes you have to be negative to distinguish misinterpretations.